Like all modern combat hard-suits, Terminus Assault Armour is environmentally sealed with an independent air supply for use in space and extreme planetary conditions, with an onboard “micro-frame” computer capable of running a suite of battle management software. To prevent detection by passive thermal sensors, body heat is channeled to the base of the feet, where it can be dispersed into the ground. The Terminus Assault Armour increases storm speed +10%. all weapons have +1 magazines of reserve ammo and increases shields +15%.
Minimum System Specifications
OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1 Win 7. Processor: 1.8GHz Intel Core 2 duo (or equivalent AMD CPU). Memory: 1GB RAM for XP 2GB RAM Vista/Win 7. Hard Drive: 15GB. DVD-ROM 1x speed. Video Card: 256MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 support. Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c. Direct X 9.0c. Input: Keyboard, mouse.
The sci-fi role-playing epic continues, as the Mass Effect story delves into darker territory and the fate of Commander Shepard, his crew and the entire galaxy.
The saga continues with even more action and intrigue
|Enemies will keep on coming even with missing limbs|
|Mass Effect 2 will see the return of many familiar faces|
|Equip and upgrade many new weapon types and biotics|
A streamlined combat system makes the game even more action-packed than before, with a new regenerating health system that means you spend less time fiddling with menus and more time shooting enemies. You can also direct teammates individually with a simple press of a button, giving you greater tactical control over every encounter.
The number of planets you can explore, and the complexity of the sub quests you find on them, has been greatly expanded from the first game – giving you a whole galaxy to explore at will. The original game was the most cohesive mix yet of action game and role-player and this sequel goes even further in combing both genres into one giant space opera.
- Episode Two: Commander Shepard returns as the award-winning action role-player offers up even more intense storytelling and a whole new threat to humanity.
- All action: All-new combat options make the game even more action-packed, with more versatile controls, more weapons and better management of allies.
- Age of discovery: Even more exploration options than before, with more detailed side quests and many more developed planets to visit.
- Good talker: Revamped conversation system is more dynamic than ever, with faster, more realistic dialogue and a new cinematic camera.
- Ongoing story: If you have a save file from the first Mass Effect then the decisions you made will have an effect on the new game and old characters will remember you.
About the Developer: BioWare Corp.
This Canadian developer has become one of the most renowned makers of Western style role-playing games, with titles such as Baldur’s Gate, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire and Mass Effect. Star Wars: The Old Republic will be their first massively multiplayer online game.
<- Read More