Connect your Speakers to your PC with this high quality audio connection high quality gold cable.
- 3.5mm Male Jack to 2 x Left and Right Phono RCA Phono Cable
- 1 meter Cable
- Male to 2 x Male Cable
- Fully Moulded lead
- High Quality Stereo Lead
<- Read More
Windscreen Vent Mount Carkit And Car Charger For The Samsung Galaxy S Mobile Phone By King Of Gadgets
In the year 1870, a horrible plague of vampires swept over the northern regions of the world. Millions of humans were killed outright. Millions more died of disease and famine due to the havoc that followed. Within two years, once great cities were shrouded by the grey empire of the vampire clans. Human refugees fled south to the tropics because vampires could not tolerate the constant heat there. They brought technology and a feverish drive to reestablish their shattered societies of steam and iron amid the mosques of Alexandria, the torrid quietude of Panama, or the green temples of Malaya.
It is now 2020 and a bloody reckoning is coming.
Princess Adele is heir to the Empire of Equatoria, a remnant of the old tropical British Empire. She is quick with her wit as well as with a sword or gun. She is eager for an adventure before she settles into a life of duty and political marriage to man she does not know. But her quest turns black when she becomes the target of a merciless vampire clan. Her only protector is The Greyfriar, a mysterious hero who fights the vampires from deep within their territory. Their dangerous relationship plays out against an approaching war to the death between humankind and the vampire clans.
The Greyfriar: Vampire Empire is the first book in a trilogy of high adventure and alternate history. Combining rousing pulp action with steampunk style, The Greyfriar brings epic political themes to life within a story of heartbreaking romance, sacrifice, and heroism.
<- Read More
Opteka SB-110 Universal Gel Softbox Diffuser for External Camera Flash Units (Includes Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Amber & Pink Gels)
The Opteka SB-110 includes an assortment of six colored gels: Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Amber & Pink.
The filter holder is designed to fit most flash models.
The SB-110 enables a photographer to quickly and conveniently colorize the light for a variety of special effect applications.
- Universal – fits most flashes with the include velcro adhesive tabs, or optional Opteka CL-1 clinch band (sold separately)
- Includes Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Amber & Pink Gels
- Approximate 1 stop light loss
- Dimensions: 8.5cm X 10cm
- 1 Year Opteka Warranty
<- Read More
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organisation devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced. To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
- Mankind’s Future is At Stake
- From the makers of ‘Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic’, ‘Dragon Age: Origin’s, and ‘Mass Effect’ comes the dark second instalment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
- Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space.
- Players of the first Mass Effect can import save games to continue the story of their own Commander Shepard. New players will find a thrilling standalone adventure awaits them, a polished and action packed journey that surpasses the first game in nearly every possible way.
- Intense Third Person Combat
- Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilise 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all-new and improved combat system.
- Increased intensity with precision shooter controls to let you control the action and overcome insurmountable odds.
- Featuring a new location based damage system: target key weak points, and blast off limbs, ignite enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops.
- An Entire Galaxy to Explore
- Travel the distant and deadly reaches of space to assemble your team for the mission at hand. A cast of amazing characters aThe sci-fi role-playing epic continues, as the Mass Effect story delves into darker territory and the fate of Commander Shepard, his crew and the entire galaxy.
The saga continues with even more action and intrigue
Enemies will keep on coming even with missing limbs Mass Effect 2 will see the return of many familiar faces Equip and upgrade many new weapon types and biotics
A streamlined combat system makes the game even more action-packed than before, with a new regenerating health system that means you spend less time fiddling with menus and more time shooting enemies. You can also direct teammates individually with a simple press of a button, giving you greater tactical control over every encounter.
The number of planets you can explore, and the complexity of the sub quests you find on them, has been greatly expanded from the first game – giving you a whole galaxy to explore at will. The original game was the most cohesive mix yet of action game and role-player and this sequel goes even further in combing both genres into one giant space opera.
- Episode Two: Commander Shepard returns as the award-winning action role-player offers up even more intense storytelling and a whole new threat to humanity.
- All action: All-new combat options make the game even more action-packed, with more versatile controls, more weapons and better management of allies.
- Age of discovery: Even more exploration options than before, with more detailed side quests and many more developed planets to visit.
- Good talker: Revamped conversation system is more dynamic than ever, with faster, more realistic dialogue and a new cinematic camera.
- Ongoing story: If you have a save file from the first Mass Effect then the decisions you made will have an effect on the new game and old characters will remember you.
About the Developer: BioWare Corp.
This Canadian developer has become one of the most renowned makers of Western style role-playing games, with titles such as Baldur’s Gate, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire and Mass Effect. Star Wars: The Old Republic will be their first massively multiplayer online game.
<- Read More